1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198145264635 - (Storage .<.> / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Storage .&lt;.&gt;, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Storage .&lt;.&gt;

Storage .&lt;.&gt; Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:92499453
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198145264635 (Storage .<.>)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    dont have any other accaunt​

Appeal description:
    this report is falsified, i did not scam this guy and this chat screenshots are totally fake, i can provide all the proofs you need to prove my trustworthiness. chat is entirely different, i assume other guy made same name , profile pic as me and wanted me to get banned and this is why he falsified everything. i have chat with this guy even and can provide it. he blocked me on discord aswell and i have no idea why. i am gonna provide every proof you need. i am using steam for a long time and never had same issue before. i want this guy to be banned on steamrep for falfisying the report and i am also surprised how did you let this through. chat is entirely different, i assume other guy made same name , profile pic as me and wanted me to get banned and this is why he falsified everything.
    this guy is breaking the rules and and i can see they fooled you and i am surprised how he managed that. as i already said, i am going to prove this report is false by all means and ask me whatever u need and i will provide everything. chat is entirely different. okay so i hope you will get some action on this, thanks again!​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You say you can provide proof but you have not provided any, you have an additional two weeks to provide your proofs.
  3. Storage .&lt;.&gt;

Steam:
    1. on the firts screenshot you can see from beggining our chat. this another screenshot now you can see the difference i guess.

Attached Files:

4. Storage .&lt;.&gt;

Steam:
    This is a reall chat, firts time got this kind of situation and i dont know if i proovide everything alrighty. so i will wait for your answer, i think you'll see eveyrthing there. also you can see that on this day with historical data. i dont have name " catalyst. upload_2021-10-10_3-28-50.png
  5. Storage .&lt;.&gt;

Steam:
    on this picture our converstation look how it starts and see real messages and dates on my screenshots which one i upload before here

Attached Files:

6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Provide your inventory history for the past two weeks.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  7. Storage .&lt;.&gt;

Steam:
    Here is a my trade history, i really bought it but i never used paypal for payment, this chat is fake and look at the data on hes screenshot 3/10 and on this day starting conversation and look at my screen when its starting. Wait wait, what even is this ? first of all we talked on steam about price and on discord call we talked about steam gift cards and he agreed and we made deal. and there is a our discord conversation where you can see that this guy is deleting me from discord.

Attached Files:

8. You Are The One

Steam:
    1. This is the first time you have mentioned you bought the knife, why did you not mention this anytime before in your appeal?

2. Discord screens are not acceptable proof nor did you even provide all of it. Since you claim you actually paid, provide proof that you paid.
  9. Storage .&lt;.&gt;

Steam:
    noone asked me if i bought this item or not. i am complaining because ban is falsified, are you blind or something? this chat i did not have with this user which made u think that im scammer. why do i have to provide if i paid it or not when the report is falsified , first investigate if this chat is correct or not, are u some kind of new here ? where is “horse”
  10. Storage .&lt;.&gt;

Steam:
    2) u banned me because u saw the chat and thought i was scammer but chat is incorrect, investigate it first and we can continue
  11. You Are The One

Steam:
    Once again, provide proof you paid as already requested, you do not dictate what is or is not relevant to an appeal or how it should be processed.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  12. Storage .&lt;.&gt;

Steam:
    i was telling him the codes step by step and he activated them in front of me what kind of proofs do you need ?
  13. You Are The One

Steam:
    Last time I ask you provide proof, you would have the original codes, you would have payment receipts from when you purchased the codes ect.. I will not ask again.
  14. Storage .&lt;.&gt;

Steam:
    i have bought the codes from a private seller who sells the codes on facebook, will that help ? i can provide chat of it. it is all in Georgian since we both are Georgians and i dont think you will understand, that's why im saying
  15. Storage .&lt;.&gt;

Steam:
    i am waiting you bro, i still have steamrep ban for nothing
  16. You Are The One

Steam:
    I have asked three times for proof of payment, you never provided any, your replies to my requests show you fully acknowledged what was being asked of you and you still failed to show any proof despite your original post saying "whatever was needed". You admit you had contact with the user in a similar manor to what was reported. (tho you deny the substance of the chat) I don't find you were being forthcoming tho, you failed to mention the trade for the knife in question until after I asked for inventory history. Additionally, based on what you said about "everything being fake" (by use of another profile) what you actually alleged would be indistinguishable from a real chat and I have found no evidence that the reporter had an impersonator of yours on their friends list to fake a chat with "you". The appeal is being denied for insufficient evidence to overturn the original admins decision.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content: