1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198145744032 - (Lexa / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Lexa 2, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Lexa 2

Lexa 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92739152
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198145744032 (Lexa)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    So I found this guy selling keys for PayPal. I sent him 115$ for 50 keys.. we agreed on this. Once I sent the money he said that he got an email but wasn't receiving any money. So at this point, the money was gone out of my account and he was still saying that he wasn't receiving it. He unfriended me and I was left with nothing. I don't understand why he had to report me over this, I guess he's just trying to make himself not look like the scammer. I really don't care enough to go on steamrep and file something, but he must've just been making sure he wouldn't get caught. The report on me has screenshots of his paypal account before the money went into it, simple. I asked to use a friends account to hold the keys because I am not able to trade on this account because I recently readded escrow onto it. My friend had nothing to do with it and he doesn't deserve a ban either. It's my mistake for putting my trust in this paypal scammer and I take full responsibility for my loss in money but I don't believe that I deserve a ban for being scammed.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    So you are accusing the other user of submitting a false report yet you provide no evidence in your defense, something that you would clearly have if the transaction actually happened as you said it did?

under review
  3. Lexa 2

Steam:
    Here's a screenshot of my account today. I got it as soon as I could.

Attached Files:

4. Lexa 2

Steam:
    Should I call PayPal and try and reverse the payment or will I be banned again for chargeback?
  5. Lexa 2

Steam:
    So I'm not sure if anyone will ever see this, but I'm going to call paypal now because I don't want to wait any longer
  6. Lexa 2

Steam:
    Is this appeal in the trash?
  7. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  8. Lexa 2

Steam:
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    locking for excessive bumping, no clue why you would reference someone elses case.

Unlocked, further spamming will result in thread being locked until case is handled.
  10. Lexa 2

Steam:
    Hello,
    It's been a few years now. Just wondering if this case was ever resolved
  11. You Are The One

Steam:
    locking until handled. will not unlock again.
  12. You Are The One

Steam:
    I must have overlooked this at the time you submitted this appeal, but the other account involved already appealed and was denied and fully admitting to being involved in your scam. https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198086640858-zvch-ヅ-banned-by-sr.160777/

You were both acting as the same side of your party to the transaction and the other user fully admitted to the offense, so either your counterpart lied by admitting they helped scam (unlikely) or you are lying by saying the victim was the scammer. Since you were both acting as the same party to your side of the transaction and its crystal clear one of you two blatantly lied in one of your appeals, this appeal is firmly denied.