1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198145841531 - (M4LiK / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by M1G4X, Jan 26, 2021.

1. M1G4X

M1G4X Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:92787901
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198145841531 (M4LiK)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    i dont have any other accounts​

Appeal description:
    I really regret my cheating, I faced a punishment where I lost more than half of my equipment. I care about unban because it blocks many opportunities in exchanges at the moment. I will be grateful if my request is granted.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    It appears you lied about the report against you to an admin previously. Lying is grounds for an appeal to be instantly denied (something I can now do) Ill give you the rest of the week to explain why you lied to an admin about the report against you.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. M1G4X

M1G4X Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I care about unbanning. I faced a punishment where I lost most of my equipment. And I want you to unban me. I care about time. Regards M1G4X
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    That is not what I asked, not even close.
    Your next reply will be your last hope to keep this appeal alive.
    It appears you are not a native English speaker, my STRONG suggestion is get someone you know and trust who speaks better English then you to assist you in your appeal.
  5. M1G4X

M1G4X Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I lied admin of course, I regret about it. This unban is really important thing for me. I have long break with csgo and now i want back. Actually i know that it's was a wrong thing to do. Trust me i'll not scam any more time. I think that after this message you could make me happy if you write "you're unbanned".
    Thanks for respond to me
    write me write soon, have a good weekend.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Per policy, lying is grounds for an appeal to be instantly denied, furthermore, wanting to be unbanned is NEVER a reason to consider an appeal.

Firmly denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**