1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198147120132 - (null B/S> TF2 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Bill Cipher 3, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Bill Cipher 3

Bill Cipher 3 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:93427202
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198147120132 (null B/S> TF2)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Good day, I have appealed here before and presented a lot of evidences and my appeal has been denied:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198147120132-nightmare-banned-by-sr.185008/

I know the judgement that has been filed against me is a rightful and I have no question towards your judgement but let me clarify, I did have a million attempts but only was successful in two of those conquests and its the truth. And the reason for me appealing again is because of the 4 years of service my account has gone through. I was just gonna let this pass but 4 years is really something to look at rather than creating a new account. I promise to change my ways. I even bought stuff irl money to start anew. this will probably get denied due to lack of reasons but a try is always worth a try. Michael Jordan said; "If you ran, dont turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it"

Peace out SR, God bless.​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691