1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198148596548 - (Sav / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Jr Moist, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Jr Moist

Jr Moist Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:94165410
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198148596548 (Sav)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have any other accounts.​

Appeal description:
    So yes, back a long time ago I had attempted to scam 1 user, who decided to report me for my actions, and thus resulting in a ban.
    I have learnt from my case and it has been a very long time since this event happened, and these actions are making it very hard for me to be able to do anything in the community which is something I would love to do.

So here is the evidence I had done nothing:
    https://imgur.com/bSkEauV (had to use imgur as it was too big)
    This is the history from the months of March and April of 2017.
    - Now the knife I recieved from "DamnDude" was a friend:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lazza45
    This is his current steam link, if you look at the profile you will notice we are both still friends, he has also not logged in for 731 days, showing that this was very long after the report on me had been made.
    - I currently have 0 contact with him at this point as he was an old high school friend, and we also had a fall out around a year ago.

Now I completely admit that I had done something wrong all these years ago, but I really believe that I should be given a 2nd chance in the community due to the amount of time that has passed and the change I have made.

(On a side note, I have once tried to get into contact with the user who made the report, in an attempt to apologize for my actions etc. But was unable to make contact with them.)

Please contact me if you need anymore proof etc.​
  2. Jr Moist

Jr Moist Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:94165410
    Now I understand it has been said I cannot appeal, But it has been a long time since I was banned, I have changed a lot as a person in real life and am no longer a little child.
    I really feel as though a second chance could be granted based on my change through the years.
    I feel as though all people should be given a second chance if they can prove they have changed, and I really believe that I am able to fall under that category.

Thanks,
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, any additional attempted appeals will result in loss of posting privileges in this section.
    In addition, its clear from your last attempted appeal, you show ZERO change of heart for your actions.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**