1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198148991460 - (K. / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by thekappa, Jan 9, 2015.

1. thekappa

thekappa Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:94362866
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198148991460 (K.)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hi, i was needing a middleman service from steamrep, and i contacted Vintage Cobra, following his steps on his profile to be accepted, i was simply ignored and left him a -rep comment on his profile, because i was indeed angry, not understanding why am i being rejected everytime i try to contact a middleman. After that vintage added me what could he help me, what was my frustration, i replied i didn't want any help coming from him anymore since i got rejected without any reason at all. He pointed i impersonated Dracowolf, therefore i'll be issued with a ban. Yes i impersonated Dracowolf once last year, to help a friend of mine on a fast trade, i pretended i was the middleman and they made their deal, after that i changed it again to my name. I never trolled on trades before, neither did i've been reported on steamrep etc.
    I'm opening to accept my concequences by impersonating the middleman, not ignoring vintage cobra for his bad services, i'll provide any extra info if needed.​
  2. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hi there, sorry for the extreme delay in responding to this appeal. After having some time to reflect on all this, do you understand why you were banned? Is there anything you'd like to add to your appeal here?

Please also have a read of this thread and make sure you disclose any/all accounts which could be associated with you: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/

Given the length of time since this appeal was made, I will give you 2 months to respond after which the appeal will be decided as-is.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
  3. thekappa

Steam:
    Hello,

After 4 years, as you well know i've growed up too so i do realize what i made,

But also if i remember i've been banned for impersonating a middleman, i just helped a friend out trading his knife for money you knew how hard it was back then everyone tried to get the item and don't pay for it i tought if i was a reputable person they could trust, i've never scammed anyone, you didn't banned me for scam so why permanent ban from csgo lounge?
    I realized back then i was no one and i shouldn't do that thats why i contacted the admin to help on a trade, would a scammer do that ? guess not if the business was not legit
    I know it is lack of respect using another persons profile but i mean permanent ban ? I was just a child now i have to deal with it for just a mistake ?
    I've learned my lesson and it's something i would never do again

I don't have anything more to add but say sorry for what i've donne i can't go back now can i ? Yes i would like to trade skins again and i liked to bet very much on csgolounge but if that ain't possible oh well then..
    Thanks in advance
  4. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    It's not about respect, it's about risk. The whole purpose of using a middleman is that you know it is a person who is trusted in the community and has history and reputation to support that trust. Impersonating one, even if just to complete a trade, undermines that trust hugely.

You also haven't declared any accounts which could be connected to you as asked, please do so.
  5. thekappa

Steam:
    I don't know why you still fail to acknowledge that i was just a kid
    I impersonated one admin to make a trade happen and soon i realized that it was not the correct path, the first time i was going to ask for one admin a week later i got banned so, this showed i learnt the lesson at the time too
    Your frustating me and giving me false hope of an unban that it's not going to happen, why are you wasting my time after 4 years just to ask me for some more information?
    If i'm banned forever just say so
    I have another steam that i keep my games library shared with my brother why is that any relevant are you going to ban that account too?
    Don't worry about it i can't trade on that account i got VAC from cheating, i admit what a did in the past but i also have a word to defend myself i was just a kid at the time all i can see is that you like to make my life remarkable for some nonsense that it is irrelevant to a kid with the age i had
    Now i know what i did was really bad but can i do right ? Once again i can't change the past
    We go past trought it with an unban or i get permanent forever, go straight to the point please
  6. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    You were a kid then, perhaps, but you're not a kid now. In order to consider your appeal, I need to know whether or not you understand why what you did was an issue.

You also still haven't declared your alts, third time asking now.
  7. thekappa

Steam:
    Perhaps ?! Why do i feel like you don't trust anything i say unless i got some kind of a digital proof, like 4 years later, maybe something's not functioning well with your brain my dude
    Whats up with that arrogant superior attitude, you think you can say and demand whatever you want to me just because i'm asking for a decent unban because your mate who btw no longer exists on steam was an offended virgin like all of you i can see now?
    How can't you understand why ? It's the third time i'm explaining why i think you've got some serious issues, that status thing is really affecting your mentaly ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed brain thinking you're superior than anybody else just because you got a status

You played CSI to ban me for impersonating by finding my older names, play CSI again to find my other alts, i'm your what's up i'm your b✿✿✿✿ now? I don't need to declare you s✿✿✿, who tf do you think you are? xD
    Third time asking ? I say it again who tf you think you think you're speaking to? Watch your tone i would like to see you using your abusive ego in a ftf chat my dude, you hide online thats why you're so offensive and abusive,
    You think your superior attitude makes me do everything you say? I made a mistake while i was a kid but you like very much to manipulate kids i can see

Sick mf stick to your donation living you're lucky i don't live around you :D
    Big kisses and good luck finding and banning my other alts i use since i was banned, i still use csgolounge everyday single day my dude, and damn that dragonlore i scammed is a damn beauty ;D
    I say it again to to your slow processing brain, you're lucky this chat is online you would have got no teeth at this time of the day if was a ftf chat, i bet you don't speak that way in real life, fckng ✿✿✿✿✿✿
    Shove my ban up your but
  8. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    I was giving you a chance to engage with your appeal and have your tag downgraded. I understand it must be very frustrating to wait 4 years for that, but that isn't anything I have any control over. Since you apparently don't care about your tag and clearly haven't learnt much of anything in the years since it was applied, you leave me with no choice but to reject this appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**