1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198149052369 - (YuZ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by YuZless, Dec 9, 2019.

1. YuZless

YuZless Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:94393320
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198149052369 (YuZ)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    i dont have a another account​

Appeal description:
    Hi, I came here to appeal the scams i've done in the past. I haven't scammed anyone in any form since 2016, back when I was young (14year old) and didn't understand how bad what I did was. The threads that were written about me scamming that appear on this site are the only ones I could find that proved that I scammed, but I in fact have scammed other users and would like to confess these too. I hope this is enough to prove that I have changed within the Steam community and do no longer want to take part in any scams what so ever, and would like to be unbanned. I hope that you guys will consider how hard it is for me to give it all out like this, and how much I want to change as a player and a trader. Thanks for your understanding. I will also repay and apoligize to those that suffered from the scamms and will make sure you know of it happening. Let me know if there is anything else that I need to know of or do to get unbanned, it means a lot to me, because I would like to stream eventually, so that I don't appear as the scammer I once was.​

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -SR, by policy, does not grant RWC (real world currency) related offense. Auto deny reason.
    -Multiple scam offences.
    Appeal denied.