1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198150039208 - (Darksouls ii / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by KlowniiN, May 3, 2021.

1. KlowniiN

KlowniiN Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:94886740
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198150039208 (Darksouls ii)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Back in 2015 i remember searching for a lower float awp Asimov, his was very similar but slightly higher. We had a friendly banter about our awps and i asked him to 1v1 me for a trade for them, if i lost i would give him a additional skin for the awp aswell as mine, if i won we would trade 1:1. Those were the terms we agreed on, after i won we traded and parted ways. He then later regretted and wanted to trade back, i told him no and he was upset. Those chat logs are 100% faked. i never botherd fixing this steam rep issue untill now because i didnt trade all too often. its very hard/dont think its possible to get the chat logs since this was 2015 and id have no reason to document it? theres even discrepenccys in his screenshots.
    in this screenshot https://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/ynm5psw-jpg.314277/ you can litteraly see photoshop or MS paint markers covering the code? Also genuine pins are NOT tradable, so theres already two things that don't add up? in the faked text chat "i" say i cant take a pic of them and theyre unscratched yet in the "old" pics i have they are CLEARLY scratched and badly photocopied to be covered? https://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/log4-png.314275/ Thank you for your time​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    1. You need to articulate from start to finish with as much detail as you can your interactions with the user who reported you.
    2. You need to disclose alternate accounts per the appeals guide.
    3. Of the 4 chat screenshots in the original report, what ones are fake and/or doctored and give supporting details.
    4. Additionally, you have zero evidence to support your own version of events, is this correct?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. KlowniiN

Steam:
    1. I found the user from csgo analyst at the time you were able to see who owned the skin and add them directly, i added him and shot him a message, he didn't really understand why i would want a slightly more battle scared one so i proposed a offer of a additional skin to compensate, or if he would be down to have a friendly 1v1 aim map duel, the terms were if i won, we trade one for one and part ways. if he won i would give him the skin, he didn't mind much and agreed, the skins were basically identical just the number was different. the difference in a 0.98 and a .999 is almost impossible to tell the difference as they're both in the SUPER high value range. After winning we traded, i thanked him and we parted ways, he later messaged me saying something along the lines of "hey man my friend said i deserve money for it because its a collectors item." i told him to kick rocks basically, we agreed on a 1v1 and i won fair and square, wouldn't be fair to go bac, pretty mean of me at the time i admit but i dont see anything wrong with it.

2.My alternate account is unrelated to the case, i figured id link it because the forum asked for it. its https://steamcommunity.com/id/viision420/ its trade banned because when i sold a knife to someone they did a charge back and at the time i was 14 with no job, so i couldnt pay valve back when paypal put me in a negative balance.

3.All the chats are fake. i did not have that conversation with him.

4. that is correct i do not have proof other then pointing out the wrongs in his report.

To reiterate, in the logs i claim to not have a phone to take pictures of "unscratched codes" yet i have saved ones of CLEARLY scratched codes very badly photo shoped with gray? You can clearly see how bad he did if you zoom in. In addition, once theyre redeemed they become untradeable ass they are the "genuine" quality so it would make no sense to trade for them as he does not seem/look to be a collector but that can be overlooked i suppose. i dont think theres anyway to get proof of the chat with how steam works. that would be the only supporting evidence in my defense. and thats not something id document because i figured nothing will come out of it, when i did find out i he made a report i never really cared as im more of a collector/trader not much for profit/trust trades but the mark leaves a negative image, even if it was 6 years ago?
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Listen carefully, I am going to take this appeal one step at a time and you need only answer what is asked completely.

2. This question was not optional, you need to answer correctly per https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-guide.66354/ #7
    3. As for the chats, to clarify, are you saying that they are forged completely (please describe) rather then edited?
    4. So to be clear, you have no proof yourself to provide to counter? Yes or No answer only please.
  5. KlowniiN

Steam:
    That account used to be my main as you can tell by the hours but due to the cash back issue and tradeban its since turned into a alt account that i let friends use since theres no need to worry if theyll trade away the skins locked, its been inactive for 170+ days only logged in recently to reset the family share and to share games. Heres the information block that i forgot to add
    | steamname: SneepSnoot
    | steam3ID: [U:1:142644387]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:71322193
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198102910115
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/viision420
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198102910115

No, i do not have any screenshots dating back to 2015 that would be of use to this case other then trade history screenshot that just shows us trading the awp one for one.
  6. KlowniiN

Steam:
    i forgot to address point 3 in my last post, The chats are 100% forged.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    You did not answer my 3rd question as described, ill only ask one last time as this is my 3rd attempt to get a straight forward answer, ill move on without additional input from you on that particular question if you choose not to answer further.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  8. KlowniiN

Steam:
    yes the chat is forged. I did not have that conversation with him. He more then likely grabbed a friend and made a alt with the same steam picture at the time and faked a conversation. It looks like the entire conversation was done in 5 minutes because when you close a chat normally you cant scroll back up to past messages. So assuming that some one added you why would your be so quick to trust them and not even suggest a middleman with this type of transaction?
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    Will look into further your claim but at this point, nothing warrants overturning the original admins decision.
  10. KlowniiN

Steam:
    Would it be possible if I could give him the extra skin he originally wanted to clear things? I get it’s been 6 years and prices have changed but I could easily buy him those pins or give him a weapon skin of similar value?
  11. You Are The One

Steam:
    Why did you not appeal this tag sooner?
  12. KlowniiN

Steam:
    Didn’t trade as much post 2016, was busy with school/figured trading was gonna die and didn’t really care. but now lot more free time/out of school and I can’t use some bot services like for tf2 weapons trading.
  13. You Are The One

Steam:
    OK, so you won the duel, I dont see why the accused would bring pins into the report tho?

Hidden Content:
  14. KlowniiN

Steam:
    This was during the time series one pins were released. I’m guessing he saw mine and wanted to fabricate a story out if it. That’s the only thing I can think of. Around 2015 I believe
  15. You Are The One

Steam:
    Saw your pins on your profile or?
  16. KlowniiN

Steam:
    More then likely yeah
  17. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review, their is solid evidence to deny the appeal for lying/lying by omission.
    Per policy, when we catch users lying, we do not disclose methods, sources or whatnot to prevent such users learning from past slip-ups so will be unable to provide you any additional details directly.
    Hidden Content: