1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198150746985 - (Mosaic (进货) / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ♣ Mosaic ♣, Dec 20, 2020.

1. ♣ Mosaic ♣

♣ Mosaic ♣ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:95240628
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198150746985 (Mosaic (进货))

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    | steamname: Yohohoho!
    | steam3ID: [U:1:233075575]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:116537787
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198193341303
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198193341303

Appeal description:
    Good Morning!

I admit that i committed the offense that was reported here before. I know this is a big offense and it has a big impact on my trading since then because i got reported in SR and got banned from it. Little buy little my buyer and seller didnt trust me anymore and i dont have a living because of it. i started from a penny and became big trader in the community but all of it was disappeared in an instant. I regret the mistake i've made, im here to file and appeal to please unban me. I already change since the day i got banned. I will promise i will follow all the rules and regulations on steam trading and will never scam again. As a repayment, whenever i have money i will try to contact that guy, since i dont have money right now, im indebted to him. Im sorry to pay it late, i really dont have the money. as a human i know the crime i committed is a serious offense, Im really sorry to cause you trouble by the likes of me. I got zoned by money before, and do something horrible. I was too young and fool at that time i never imagine that will have an impact on my later years.... i'm having hard time since then. maybe i got karma? Yes i think it was karma, because every time i seek a job, i always get rejected/denied. I'll try my luck again on trading since i love trading/buying/selling. i think this is my life. I think this is my fate that i will become a great trader. I already missed being a trader. I really do regret the mistake i've made. I got lay off in my job yesterday because of covid, and i will try to invest my remaining amount of money to start as a trader on steam. Please! Hoping for your kind consideration.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, further appeal attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**