1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198150783323 - (Corpseless / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Paradoxical, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Paradoxical

Paradoxical Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:95258797
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198150783323 (Corpseless)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and the admin told me to appeal again at a later date

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not own any other Steam accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Good evening:

I am writing today to appeal my SR banned, which I believe was not justified, as evidence was clearly edited in a way to manipulate the truth. Let me explain:

I contacted a young man through Reddit, who was interested in selling his Karambit Case Hardened, which included a unique pattern. However, he failed to notice the actual value of the knife. Obviously the unique pattern increases the value, not too much. We agreed on the price of £300, which was very cheap, I estimate the value to be between around £450 in today's market.

We processed along with the trade, with me receiving the knife, and him receiving the payment. All was well, until he messaged me a couple hours later asking for more money, as he believes I scammed him because I didn't tell him that £300 was extremely cheap. I knew that he wasn't fully experience in the trading scene, however all is fair game. I paid the price we agreed on, and that was that. He started threatening me, and was begging for me to either send the knife back, or to send him another £100.

I declined and told him, "All trades are final."

I then notice a SR banned on my account, and I look through his report. All evidence he sent, I guarantee you is manipulated. In today's modern age, the truth can be easily manipulated to favour a biased agenda. I can provide all evidence of payment proof, please contact me as soon as possible. View attachment 743980

Thanks for your time, Corpseless

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Already has an open appeal.