1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198151073599 - (twat. / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by twat., Sep 15, 2014.

1. twat.

twat. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:95403935
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198151073599 (twat.)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    I was banned on SteamRep for being an alternate account to someone who brokered items and did not pay back. I don't know who this is, or how I'm connected, but I spoke to PyroProtectMe and he said it was to do with my ip. I live on a University campus, in the dorms, so the internet is shared among the students. I have attached a screenshot showing that my internet is related to the university campus, and I'm sure this can also be confirmed with SR and Outpost. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You share multiple connections with the account in question, including ones that have nothing to do with a university.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. twat.

twat. New User

Steam:
    Could you please elaborate?
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Are you saying you do not know the user?
  5. twat.

twat. New User

Steam:
    That is correct. I have no history or knowledge of the user Wanker.
  6. twat.

twat. New User

Steam:
    I'm not sure how long this kind of process typically takes, but if there's anything I can do from my end, please let me know.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -You were unable to explain your association/connection with the other user in question. (NOT talking about any edu connections but the others you have/had with the user)
    -Your account looks like an "obvious" alt, you have abandoned the account as well. (Alone these additional factors are not "proof" but back up our original assertion and evidence)

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**