1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198151707221 - (Monarch / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Monarch - CSGOEmpire.com, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Monarch - CSGOEmpire.com

Monarch - CSGOEmpire.com New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:95720746
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198151707221 (Monarch)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I Don't have other accounts currently​

Appeal description:
    Hello, So, i am coming there because i recently purchased this account , i was willing to use CS.MONEY Website for a trade, and, i was observing i was "Banned" in there, due to having a "STEAMREP" Ban, which i had no clue about it, they asked me to try getting unbanned there, i personally never heard about this thread, i purchased the account for amount of $350 , if needed i could provide payment proofs and chat before purchasing the account, i would like to have the account unbanned, i give my word that this account will never anyone scam from it, as i am personally not into that stuff, thanks!​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    • Buying/selling/trading/lending or any other transfer of ownership of a steam account does not negate a banned tag nor are you able to appeal for the account.

https://forums.steamrep.com/pages/faq/

Appeal denied.