1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198154382744 - (monki / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Korkota69, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Korkota69

Korkota69 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:97058508
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198154382744 (monki)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    hey dear steamrep.com,
    so I was trading with strange person on my account and he wanted to buy my item so I checked his steamrep and said nice try scammer so he said you are scammer too check this and he linked my steam account's reputation on steamrep. I was shocked to see that. The impersonator of the account which I am was my account about 1-2 years ago I don't remember really. I sold it in trading community on facebook where I do steam trades and etc. I contacted that guy and he said it's not my problem that you've got banned. I've got vac banned accounts which I do not use which I typed in into my alternate accounts but they are registered on my ip so i don't want that my ip was dangerous for some people. I'm not that guy to scam and do things like that anymore. 3-4 years ago I was kid and found new way to get money and scammed 3$ item but I swear I regret it very much after that i did not scam anything in my life. btw I returned 10$ instead of 3$ few months ago to that guy which I scammed .​
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    So if I'm understanding correctly, you sold your account, then it got used for scamming. Is that right?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Korkota69

Korkota69 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:97058508
    yes that's right. I'm not that accounts creator I've bought it so i'm not original owner of that account I just logged in to steamrep with that acc.
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Only the original owner of an account can properly appeal. It's not possible for us properly handle appeals for purchased or transferred accounts where the original owner isn't the one appealing, and claiming that the account wasn't yours when the scam occurred doesn't give you a free pass. You're still responsible for what happens on your account(s).