1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198154382744 - (monki / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Korkota69, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Korkota69

Korkota69 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:97058508
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198154382744 (monki)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    hey dear steamrep.com,
    so I was trading with strange person on my account and he wanted to buy my item so I checked his steamrep and said nice try scammer so he said you are scammer too check this and he linked my steam account's reputation on steamrep. I was shocked to see that. The impersonator of the account which I am was my account about 1-2 years ago I don't remember really. I sold it in trading community on facebook where I do steam trades and etc. I contacted that guy and he said it's not my problem that you've got banned. I've got vac banned accounts which I do not use which I typed in into my alternate accounts but they are registered on my ip so i don't want that my ip was dangerous for some people. I'm not that guy to scam and do things like that anymore. 3-4 years ago I was kid and found new way to get money and scammed 3$ item but I swear I regret it very much after that i did not scam anything in my life. btw I returned 10$ instead of 3$ few months ago to that guy which I scammed .
    I sold my account and it got used as scamming. I'm original owner of that account but steam support won't give me back without first mail ..​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691