1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198154514671 - (Pumbaa / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by #SODA# Vaas, May 26, 2023.

1. #SODA# Vaas

#SODA# Vaas Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:97124471
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198154514671 (Pumbaa)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before under a different account.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    | steamname: gaz
    | steam3ID: [U:1:59922847]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:29961423
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020188575
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198020188575

Appeal description:
    4 years ago an account of mine got banned on BP.TF, which resulted in my current active account getting banned, and after a few weeks of suffering from Steam Support's incompetence, I finally got the "main offender" account back, and can try to appeal to get atleast my currently active account unbanned for something I didn't do, but is responsible for. I only call it active account for the sake of clarity, I consider it my main account, but it would cause confusion, since it isn't my first created account. Since both accounts got completely restricted on BP.TF, I have to try to appeal here. In this appeal I will try to best to keep it short and honest so those Staff members that will handle my case, will have an easier time making a decision. The reason I want to get unbanned is because I want to clear this situation up, and since I got interested in playing and trading in TF2 again.

The "main offender" account was the first Steam account I created when I was a little brat. Fell for countless "free unusual hat giver 2012!!!" and "free steam wallet codes!!!" type of scams, and suprise suprise, my account was getting hijacked left and right, and decided to abandon it for good. Never cared for it, didn't care whatever happened to it. Until 2019, when it got banned on BP.TF for mass scamming, my currently active account also got affected by it, which left me scared and utterly confused. Unfortunately, graduation and exams started to creep up on me and I needed to pick up the pace on my studies, taking away my time and energy from games and this situation. When I came back, I tried to appeal it on BP.TF using my, and since I had no idea how to explain it, I decided to make up a terrible lie and say that I "sold it off for Paypal cash" and whatnot, even faked certain screenshots to make it seem authentic. This I am terribly sorry for, as I said, I was just a stupid brat with no sense of responsibility. The appeal was rejected unsuprisingly and couldn't post anymore. Later on while trying to figure out ways to get unbanned, some serious family problems came, and yet again my attention was taken away from this. Later on those got luckly resolved, but COVID hit and quarantine came, graduation came, new games came out that I wanted to try, forgetting completely about this situation altogether. Until a few months ago, where I got bored of grinding games, and wanted to hop on TF2 again and start trading and goofing around with friends.

Yes, I know I am 100% responsible for my accounts. Yes, I know I shouldn't have just ignored this situation, but it was a time of uncertainity and other, more important things required my energy and attention at that time. Even if I haven't done anything, I want to apologise for those affected by my carelessness. I know apologies isn't going to bring back those scammed items and money, but after all this time, this is all I can do.

As I have stated above, I'm only looking to unban my currently active account, not the "main account", since I still don't use it and are not planning on using it. The only reason I spent weeks on getting it back is if the Staff needs proof from that account.

I trust the Staff members will make the right decision, if I do get unbanned, I will be very very grateful, however, if I get rejected, I will understand it.

Thank you for your hard work and patience.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Invalid:
    1. Cannot appeal with an alternate account.
    2. Cannot appeal NON SR tags here. (You have shown zero proof of appealing at the community who issued your tag)

Do not submit appeals for outside communities here, it seems like you already know this tho.