1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198158348776 - (Dasding18 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Dasding18, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Dasding18

Dasding18 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:99041524
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198158348776 (Dasding18)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I have opened one Account, but never Chatted, Traded or done anything with him, Therefore i would´nt post his Id Blocks, because of Time Reasons, If under any Circumstances One Would like to Know the Account, i have no problem giving his Informations out.​

Appeal description:
    First of all, I would like to apologize Of making the attemted scam, It was meant Sarcasticly and Ironicly. I would have not Tried to Scam my "Victim", in this Case: Legend2006. After the Report, i tried to get in touch with Him and had a chat with Him. I apologized for the Theft and said aswell, that this changed my mind and heart about Traiding. From now on, and 2 or 3 weeks Earlier I want to be (more) fair than ever before and dont Scam ever again.
    Im Going to Include the Screencaps of our Conversation and also +rep(s) on my Steam Profile I Gathered in the past few weeks.
    Its hard as a trader, who is flagged, because you cant go on Trading sites, trade with bots etc. I hope this is understood by the Admins, or Humans that read this Post.
    I Apologize for my Crime, and Swear to myself to never Scam again.

Im Open to conversations Of Moderators or Admin, and would like to add that I am not hiding anything, exept more guilt.
    View attachment 570427 View attachment 570428

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  3. JoshRimba

JoshRimba New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:213409866
  4. Dasding18

Dasding18 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:99041524
    My ballsack is swelling to the size of Two Watermelons if I see something like this:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198057098002-radioactive-banana-banned-by-sr.63939/

If im Understanding it right:

You guys created a site and linked it with nearly all trading sites and servers, which ones purpose is to check if people are scamming and help dcammed people, Which is very noble, dont get me wrong, but if i see that there is a whole thread dedicated to People who have had a change of heart and swear on the eyes of their children, that they would never scam again, and the appeals are on pending (OVER 3 YEARS ALREADY) Than, ill have to say that the justice system of Steamrep is fundamentally broken.

I created a Apology, to my (not) commited, but attempted "crime" and have to probably wait 3 years or even more to get unbanned.

I want a answer regarding this question:

Why dont I get unbanned, aswell all the other people who had a change of heart, and havent commited any new crimes since their first report.

Its like capturing a Thief, Putting him in Jail and never letting them free.

Sad!

I Request a Answer.
    -With highest Attention,
    Dasding18
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    Such complaints are best to post in general discussion section and not an appeal.

Thanks.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the report, by policy we do not grant RWC (real world currency) related offenses, this was clearly one of them even tho you claim just an attempt, it was premeditated. I am declining the appeal.

Additionally "+reps" are worthless Ref: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/12391 and just because you claim a "change of heart" in no way means we are obligated to accept your appeal.