1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198158381739 - (Bryce / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Bryzec, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Bryzec

Bryzec Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:99058005
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198158381739 (Bryce)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    Don't have any other accounts​

Appeal description:
    Have been trading/using steam for more than 5 years and I have bunch of Cashrep @steamtrades. Recently, I was on work and my little brother was using the PC. A guy named Ultrasmurfer added my steam account and told he wanted to sell his Arcanas for ETH. He sent a blank offer from my side and added 10 of his arcanas. My little brother thought it was a scammer and he removed the guy instantly. Once I realized he had done that, I added the guy back and returned his items but it was too late by then and he had reported me on Steamrep. I spoke with the guy and apologized to him like several times and we talked. The items were returned to the guy in less than a few hours.

I don't deserve to be banned, I have taken this too seriously and I will not let anyone else touch my steam account anymore. The guy who lost his stuff got it back after a few hours and everything is good now, if I had intentions to scam. I wouldn't have lots of reputation or I would have done that and blocked him long time ago. It's not fair to have me banned since it affects my reputation. Thank you!​
  2. Bryzec

Steam:
    @Ultrasmurfer Would be awesome if you could tell them the same thing, cheers!
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
  4. Bryzec

Steam:
    First of all, when I added the guy, the first thing I wanted to return his arcanas back but he said that he wanted to the ETH instead and insisted on it. I would have sent him his arcanas instantly back if I knew we would have that much of issues. Since he said he wants ETH, I told him to wait sometime because I wasn't prepared for all of this and I had no cash on hand to buy the funds for Ethereum. I will include the screenshot of our chat history where he told me he wanted to wait for ETH instead. The second time I asked him that I will send the arcanas back once the report is closed because I was pissed/tilted because I was accused of something I didn't even do and this was the first report I have ever gotten in my life so I was a little bit confused on what steps to take. If I knew that asking him to return the arcanas once the report is finished was against the rules then I would've never done it. Because I just wanted to get rid of this. It's pretty much my bad there, I should have never asked him to close the report before returning the items back. The guy wasn't much active on steam because I was expecting to get rid of this issue and he wasn't answering me on steam because I think he's pretty busy in real life or some stuff. I sent him like 30 messages and got like 3 responses after hours.

Yes I'm, I have gotten my lessons now and I have changed the password for my PC/steam both so thing like this is never gonna happen again. It was my bad at the first place to let someone else use my steam account but I think nothing bad would happen because he uses it for like a year now to play video games on my PC. Also if the trade offer that he sent wasn't blank, it would have avoided the whole situation so I could get a notification on my phone.

My inventory has lots of valuable items and because of that I get random scammers/bots requests everyday. I thought he was one of them because I had never spoken with the guy myself. I post my knives a lot on Reddit so it kinda confused me. Once I realized that I had gotten 10 arcanas from that guy, I called my little brother and asked him about the situation and he told me what he had done so I instantly added Ultrasmurfer back and apologized to him and offered him his arcanas back but he told me he was willing to wait for the ETH

Now, this thing went too far and @Ultrasmurfer himself even told in the previous report to close it because I had proved him that I was innocent and I had no part in it. We proved him enough that I had no clue of that. Now, I don't know what else to say here but I have made sure that none will ever touch my steam account again and you have no clue what I did to my little brother because of that. For the last time, I apologize that we all had to go through this.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      142.7 KB
      Views:
  5. Bryzec

Steam:
    One more screenshot, one of the reasons I got pissed.

Attached Files:

• 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      135.8 KB
      Views:
  6. Bryzec

Steam:
    @Tio José das Vacas I apologize for even asking but what's the next step? It's been days since I had the last response.
  7. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
  8. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    - Making repayment conditional on removal of report.
    - You are responsible for your account at all times, that includes who you let use it.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/pages/faq/

Appeal denied.