1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198159485212 - (Robloxian / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Robloxian, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Robloxian

Robloxian Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:99609742
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198159485212 (Robloxian)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have other accounts under my name, the ones listed on SR is my brother and a really close friend of mine.​

Appeal description:
    Hello,
    I would like to appeal on my SR ban that I commited in 2014 (6 years ago) while I was minor. I have attempted to scam a person with "Steam Wallet Scam" which I was told about by my friend and I was a broke kid that didn't really have any other way to get my hands on any of the in-game items that all the cool kids in my class had so I tried to scam them. But that was then, now I came back to this game and I enjoy it like I did back then and would like to join the communities and such but alas I cannot because of SR check on trading sites and many communities acting distastefully towards me because of such. I would also like to be pardoned on the fact that while it could've been a major scam, in the end I was found out on the very first attempt and did not harm the person in question in any way monetarily. My dad at that time also found out and I was scolded the old way.. I believe 6 years and a harsh punishment from family and the fact that no real harm was done and also the fact that I never attempted such act on any other occasion proves enough that I will not try to scam anyone again and can be part of the SR but mainly TF2 community.
    (link to the scam https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198159485212-tf2-team-fortress-2.86654/ )

best regards,
    Adal Kučera​
  2. Robloxian

Robloxian Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:99609742
    Afternote: I also forgot to mention that my brother had found team fortress 2 and wants to play the game now as well, but due to my mistake back then he is hindered because his account is linked to mine like I own it, which proves a problem for him since he cannot trade.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    SR, by policy, does not grant appeals for RWC (real world currency) related offenses.

Denied.