1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198160491260 - (CHOu / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ♛ CHOu, Dec 10, 2014.

1. ♛ CHOu

♛ CHOu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:100112766
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198160491260 (CHOu)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hi,

I will be honest and clear. Don't using bullshit (sorry for bad english, i'm french).

When i start trading on csgolounge, i got scame for my 1st knife, i was so mad for couple of days so i decide "Why not me? Why should i let people scame me and i don't do the same?" I'm honest, that's bad, that's clearly bad when you think about it now. When i got banned from my main account and my ALT i was like "Ok i need to stop now and make a clean one.". That's why i added Vintage Cobra for a real money trade to ask him for a middleman. I was not very cleaver to add him when he banned me and find quickly it was just another ALT from me. He banned my last account, my real main (9 years old account). And when i think about it, it's my fault, if i wasn't that tard and kid who scamed people, my accounts were still avaible and clean.

So i decide now to be full clean, stop my shitty things and start to be a legit buyer/seller.

I already refound the first scame i make (http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.83682/) like 1 month before because we talked and i saw he was just a man like me and he was very upset like i can understand. So i decide to charge him back his AWP Asiimov and some stuff with it to be forgiven. Now we're friends and we talk a lot. I will ask him to put something there or maybe just put some screens to proove it when he will be online.

For the second scam i made (http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.84908/) , i just contact and give back his AK Fire Serpent and more stuff for the desagrement. I talked with him to explain my decision and stuff.

SS :

Like i said in the begening of this thread i just want to be clean for now on. Like when i ask Vintage Cobra for the middleman thing, i want to be good, i got some proove that i sold some keys or some stuff for real money with people and i don't scam them. I can put some screens of that if you want to check it.

I think i'm done here, i just want to be clean and be a loyal trader for now on.

If you have some questions or some stuff i'm avaible to talk or to proove you i'm honest for now.

Thanks for reading all that stuff, i hope i will have the chance to have a fresh start if you can trust me.

Best regards,​

Attached Files:

2. ♛ CHOu

♛ CHOu New User

Steam:
    Hi,

Just one question, is there a problem if i use my brother account to make some bets on csgolounge in the time you check my appel ?

Best regards,
  3. Jesus Take The Wheel

Jesus Take The Wheel New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42065730
    Hello, We have indeed talked and he gave me a awp asiimov battle scarred + skins that cover the price of the awp asiimov ft and honestly i think he should get a second chance. Screenshots of items recieved from him : http://prntscr.com/5g0t6o
  4. care

care Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:103516232
    Well,

I guess when you want to help the community you get ban. I never hide that i'm CHOu, i know my past. Today i just want to donate to steamrep for all the good work. Now i'm working with a lot of streamers like PhantomL0rd, Shroud and others to find them some keys and stuff they want. Sell the knifes they open etc etc..

I just purchased the donation tier I on steamrep and just found than the admin just banned me for ALT accounts :

http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198167298192

I made this appeal since december, i understand you got some job and not many people to handle that. But to be honest, i think i proove that now i'm legit and i'm not making scam things. You can check my reputation thread made : http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CSGOREPorts/discussions/5/627456486553669278/

Got no reports, aprooved by many traders/admin like samalex, Etherfast, ALERIONZA or Honey from csgolounge. I don't want to put my case before others but i just want to get ride of my noob past and carry on for the good thing i'm making now.

Tell me what you want from me to get ride of this and continue my fresh start please.

Thanks for your comprehension.
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    This is NOT a reputation thread.
  6. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    That would only count as you using that account, and it therefore be a alt of yours.
  7. care

care Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:103516232
    Hi,

Never asked for that "rep", sorry.

And about my brother alt, it was a long time ago, just using this account (my main) for trades and the others for storage.
  8. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Notes:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  9. ♛ CHOu

♛ CHOu New User

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  10. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello @♛ CHOu,

Regarding your above post, can you please provide full SteamRep blocks for all your alternate accounts? We don't accept custom URLs. You can use the SHOWTOGROUPS tag like before if you feel it's needed, but we need the full SR block instead of just the profile URL.

For example, instead of use
  11. ♛ CHOu

♛ CHOu New User

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
  12. ♛ CHOu

♛ CHOu New User

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
  13. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Hidden Content:
  14. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  15. ♛ CHOu

♛ CHOu New User

Steam:
    Hey @Lava / @| LZ | Gentleman

I saw there is some "secret" messages on that thread and would like to know what's going on ?

If i can have some news, would be awesome, thanks

cAre
  16. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    note
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Tio José das Vacas likes this.
  17. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Hello,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):

- Lack of sufficient evidence to overturn the original judgment
    - Multiple offenses.
    - RWC related offenses we do not grant appeals for.
    - Change of heart is not a valid reason to overturn a serious ban within the trade community

Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.