1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198161839596 - (OKEEEEYYYYYYYYY :DASDASDAS / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by allu, Nov 16, 2022.

1. allu

allu Steam Trade Ban

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:100786934
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198161839596 (OKEEEEYYYYYYYYY :DASDASDAS)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    @Moderator im sorry again this is last thread when posted a facebook link. Can you please remove my friend's link "FACEBOOK profile" from the post. Because it's illegal to give anyone's contact information freely available.

We regret that we were kids who wanted to play but we didn't have money. It was about 6 years ago.

It was a long time ago and if you want we can pay you the amount you lost

Thank you so much for understanding

Link for this thread: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561197994460863-steam-steam-games.123294/#post-342038

Thank you so much for understanding!​
  2. allu

allu Steam Trade Ban

Steam:
  3. allu

allu Steam Trade Ban

Steam:
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    1. You are currently not banned by SR or any SR partner community, you have NOTHING to appeal at this time with us. This was already explained to you by the admin who invalidated your original appeal thread.
    2a. If you have a Valve trade ban, and that was your intent to appeal, you will have to contact VALVE directly https://help.steampowered.com 2b. Even if you were banned by SR or a SR partner community, you would be ineligible to appeal while you are Valve trade banned, you would be required to have that dealt with first.
    3a. A facebook profile link is NOT considered PII. 3b. Based on your post, you are not even the user in question and have no standing to request moderation action. 3c. Per SR discussion FAQ #5, we do not remove non PII. 3d. All moderation requests must be submitted via post report from the specific post.

Since it appears you are spamming appeal threads and you are now aware you have nothing to appeal with SR at this time, further frivolous postings will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section and warning issued to your forum account. You will get no further warnings or replies in the appeals section.

Regards.