1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198162322489 - (Fed0ra / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Fed0ra, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Fed0ra

Fed0ra New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:101028380
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198162322489 (Fed0ra)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Earlier Today, I Made An Appeal, Explaining How My Account Was 'Victim To Fraud'
    i Shall Not Use The Word Hijacked As What Really Happened Doesn't Seem To Fitn As Hijacked According To SteamRep.

I Provided All Evidence I Could For My Case, I Dont Deserve To Be Banned, What The 'Fraud' Did On My Account, Trying To Trick My Friends Into Getting Their Accounts To Become 'Victims Of Fraud' Is No Responsibility Of Mine, I Was Vulonerable, I Am Not Greatly Experienced In Trading Or Fluent In All Types Of Fraud, Scams And Such Similar Things, I Was Tricked, Under A Spell, Conviced That What Was Going On Was Legit, Yes I Was Being A Bit Stupid, But I Find It Utterly Bollocks That I Should Be Banned And Falsely Marked As A Scammer For Something I Am Not Directly Responsible For.

I Dont Care What Classes As Hijacking Or Not, Nor Do I Care Whether I Am Apparentl Totally And 100% Responsible For My Ban (Which I Am Not), All I Want Is To Be Treated Fairly And Justly, Not As If I Am As Bad As The Fraud Who 'Victimized My Account'.

Thank You For Any Assistance That Can Be Provided.

(I Have Uploaded The Evidence Aswell As A Screenshot Of The Email I Recieved Telling Me My Appeal Was Denied, I Also Recommend Looking At My Last Appeal To Grasp My Situation Before Making A Full Judgement)​

Attached Files:

2. Fed0ra

Fed0ra New User

Steam:
    i missclicked the submit button, here is some more of the evidence.

Attached Files:

3. Fed0ra

Fed0ra New User

Steam:
    please see the previous appeal to understand the situation first, if this isnt possible, just ask me then i will tell you when possible
  4. Fed0ra

Fed0ra New User

Steam:
    also, the repayment bit is wrong, i have nothing but apologies to friends to repay.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, do not submit further appeals.

As you fully admit here as well, it was NOT a "hijacking". You ARE responsible. At some point, we have to decide if it was willful negligence (like giving it out to a friend/family who then commits an offense) or not (actually being duped into clicking a tainted link unbeknownst to you) You WILLFULLY gave it out, this is the deciding distinction here, even if the end result of both scenarios was the same (a "hijacking") at some point, personal responsibility must kick in. This is where we currently sit for the best balance between both scenarios.

Already replied in your last appeal but in-case you did not read it:

You are at all times responsible for your account and any actions by it; this is Valves stance, and this is also our stance.
    http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/ :
    https://forums.steamrep.com/pages/faq/