1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198162322489 - (Fed0ra / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Fed0ra, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Fed0ra

Fed0ra New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:101028380
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198162322489 (Fed0ra)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I Believe It Was A Few Months Ago Whe I Made An Appeal Against My Current Charges, I Was Denied Twice, My Reasoning In My Appeal Was That My Account Had Been Basically Hijacked/Hacked/Compromised By A Fraud (I Will Provide The Suitable Evidence Down Below).

I Had Explained That I Infact Gave My Password Away To Who I Thought To Be A Legit Steam Administrator, Only To Find Out Thats Not Quite How It Works, Later Changing My Password And Securing My Account, I Later Found Out That The Fraud Had Tried To Do The Same To Others On My Account, Leading To Me Being Reported Here And Being Falsely Marked As A Scammer.

The Person Who Reported Me Was An Old Friend Called FieryShadow Who I Dont Really Talked To Now, So Understandably Was Confused And Had The Instinct To Report Me Here, Obviously My Account Had Been Compromised Here, And This Was Not Directly My Fault

Being Marked As A Scammer On Steamrep Has Completely Shut Down My Ability To Trade And Buy From Reliable Sites Such As Marketplace.tf And Backpack.tf, So The Only Place I Can Really Buy Stuff Is From The Community Market.

I Do Feel Like This Is A Bit Of A Waste Of Time, Simply Because I Know What People Are Like, You'll Probably Read This Then Tell Me 'b-b-but you gave your password away! you are entirely responsible for whatever happens to your account, do never give your password away', I Simply Take This As Complete Bullshit Escpecially When You Had Been Tricked Into Giving Your Password In The First Place, Not Doing It Entirely Comfortably And Willingly, If Your Reasoning For Falsely Denying This Appeal Is This, I Think I Have Served My Sentence Since Making My Last Appeal. And I Think Its Unfair To Continue Referring Directly To ME As A Scammer And A Fraud....

Evidence Down Below Related To My Case

Thank You..​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Read your previous appeals, nothings changed, further appeal attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in this section since you are willfully ignoring what was written to you already.