1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198163243571 - (Munk TF2Blaze.com TF2hunt.com / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Munk, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Munk

Munk Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:101488921
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198163243571 (Munk TF2Blaze.com TF2hunt.com)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I dont have any alternate accounts​

Appeal description:
    Hi, here to appeal the supposed alternate account that is not mine. This other account im accused of having as my alt is my brothers account. This ban on SR is causing day to day trades missed out on due to having been marked. My brother has appealed the ban on his account but was denied and told to appeal it through my account.

Please let me know what I need to provide to prove this is not my alt account.

Thank you.​
  2. Munk

Munk Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:101488921
    I use my account (Munk) for general things and my brothers account (Vain) he uses for gaming and trading. I got him to trade another user named "Frosty" who he ended up being scammed by through paypal. Being I was the one talking to Frosty all the chats are in my account not my brothers. When I filled the report against the scammer I got my brother to copy my name on his account so the screenshot photos of the trade would appear as if my account was used in the trade. I did that because all the chat logs was only my account and the scammer. not my brothers account.

The ID Block of accused account:

| steamname: Vain
    | steam3ID: [U:1:137375264]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:68687632
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097640992
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198097640992
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, further appeal attempts may result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**