1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198163243571 - (Munk TF2Blaze.com TF2hunt.com / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Munk, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Munk

Munk Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:101488921
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198163243571 (Munk TF2Blaze.com TF2hunt.com)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I dont have any other accounts​

Appeal description:
    I'm appealing again due to having my most recent appeal invalid due to having appealed before hand. Reasoning as to why the first appeal was denied is because I completely forgot about the appeal and there for was unable to provide further information requested. Time ran out to provide information so it was rejected.

I use my account (Munk) for general things and my brothers account (Vain) he uses for gaming and trading. I got him to trade another user named "Frosty" who he ended up being scammed by through paypal. Being I was the one talking to Frosty all the chats are in my account not my brothers. When I filled the report against the scammer I got my brother to copy my name on his account so the screenshot photos of the trade would appear as if my account was used in the trade. I did that because all the chat logs was only my account and the scammer. not my brothers account.

The ID Block of accused account:

| steamname: Vain
    | steam3ID: [U:1:137375264]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:68687632
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097640992
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198097640992
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Per previous warning, you have lost posting privileges in the appeals section,

Regards.