1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198166547882 - (Jimmy Falcone / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Jimmy Falcone, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Jimmy Falcone

Jimmy Falcone Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:103141077
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198166547882 (Jimmy Falcone)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Before I say anything, I would like to begin by saying I know that I am breaking Rule. XI by posting this thread, but would like to post another, I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Over a year ago, I was reported for fraudulent activity. I do not deny these claims, as they are true. I was just some idiot trying to make some extra keys on the side. I completely wish I had never done this, looking back on it now. This was the 1 time that I have ever attempted to scam/fool somebody into getting free items in my 3 and a half years of TF2 trading. I have no idea what was going through my mind when I was engaging in this activity, but it doesn't seem like me. I would like to be given a final chance to prove myself as a polite and proud trader, as well as a kind person.

I would like to prove myself, that I have truly changed, and am no longer, just a scammer. Some say, "Once a scammer, always a scammer." This does apply to some, but I would like to change that for myself. I never want to do something like what I did again. I would like to apologize to Rainingmon for attempting to scam him into giving me free keys that he worked hard for, paying to run his bots, and I just came and tried to take them, and wish I never had. It shocks me that I would try to do this to someone like him, as he is a veteran trader, and I had used his bots near when I started trading, beginning, and end of my trading. I want to change this though, and prove that I can be better than what I used to be, and show that not everyone never changes!​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Already appealed and denied.
    Do not make more appeals.