1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198166547882 - (Jimmy Falcone / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Jimmy Falcone, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Jimmy Falcone

Jimmy Falcone Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:103141077
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198166547882 (Jimmy Falcone)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have any other steam accounts, this is my only one.​

Appeal description:
    I am going to be honest, I did try to scam him. I am sorry, and it was the only time I tried to. It has been almost a year since I did it, and I fully regret it. It has made tf2 not so fun. I can't trade for any of the cool things I used to like scrap.tf. I really want to have fun on tf2 again by trading with people without being called a scammer, when I join servers. I can no longer join lots of my favorite servers since I am banned from steamrep. I am really sorry and admit that I did scam him. I tried to scam him because i wanted to try to get an extra key. If it can help, even though I never took the key because he knew I was scamming, I can give him one of mine. I am really sorry for what I did, and I swear to never do it again. I just really want to get involved in trading again. Being banned has made it so difficult to do what I used to have fun. I am really sorry and I swear to never scam again. This was the only time I scammed, in my couple years of playing TF2. I have had a lot of time to rethink my decisions, and I realize how wrong I was for trying to do this to another person, as they worked hard for their keys, and I tried to take them from him. I am really sorry for what I did, and hope I can make up for it.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Not being able to trade at a community is not a reason to consider an appeal. In addition, you said you had a lot of time to think about it, but as of a few short months ago, you "didn't know why you were banned" kinda undercuts your claim. Further, what you did was premeditated, planned as far as even submitting fake screens. I have no reason to believe you or to consider the appeal.

Appeal denied.
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2019