1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198167189191 - (Dopamine Receptors / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Dopamine Receptors, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Dopamine Receptors

Dopamine Receptors New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:103461731
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198167189191 (Dopamine Receptors)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    So for starters i swear that i never tried scamming nor scammed anyone on steam ever in my life before. The user that reported me set me up. We used to be friends (on steam not real life) but then we fought and he kept on insulting over and over and i went too far and told him how pathetic he was when he came to me crying when his dad died and now he is doing this. Next thing he comes and types on my profile lel steam rep banned. So basically how he did it is he probably did it with his friend or used his alt or something and changed its name to dopamine Receptors and used my profile pic. The pic with the account in the background is my account, but that conversation box isnt me talking and if he was recording the evidence if he tries clicking on the pic of the dopamine receptors that is saying i want to buy the knife bluh bluh bluh, it would take you to a different account that isn't mine. So the profile is mine but the conversation is a set up, he set up a different account(could be his friend could be his alt idk) so he made that account name dopamine receptors, then he put the same profile pic. Then he made this conversation and put it over my profile and took a screenshot, so again of he clicks on the pic of the guy that wants to take his knife it will take you to a different profile than mine. Just like how scammers change their name and pic and use other people's inventory saying that it's their account. Please i never scammed anyone or anything and never even tried it in my life, he set me up because we fought and are no longer friends.​
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    I've removed several messages from this thread to keep things on topic.

@Dopamine Receptors please keep it civil and @AidxN - Cashed out and don't post unless you have something to add to the investigation.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. Dopamine Receptors

Steam:
    Is this appeal being processed?
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  5. Dopamine Receptors

Steam:
    Should i post screenshots of my activity ? because we were friends along time before he is claiming that i tried to scam him
  6. Dopamine Receptors

Steam:
    ok these screenshots will prove that what he did was a set up to steam rep ban me, his screenshot says that last message received was on Saturday September-23-2017. we were NOT friends at that time which means i had no way of messaging him at that time with anything. these are screenshots of my account and my activity. open them and this will prove who is the innocent and who is the one abusing the system of your website

Attached Files:

7. Dopamine Receptors

Steam:
    also i removed the mobile authenticator a while back because i was so addicted to gambling, then i made a resolve to never bet again, last bet placed was september 13. anyway this proves that i didnt remove the authenticator today subtract 15 days from september 28 which tells you i removed it on september 13. how can i scam when i cant even trade ?

there is 1 way that is 100% guaranteed to prove my innocence, i know the steam rep admins are suppose to be the good guys but its still very risky. i am willing to give my account username and password to a steam rep admin, then the next step is for the admin to log in my account. then send aidxn a steam friend request. from here 2 things can happen. aidxn can decline the request which will automatically prove that he is a liar and prove my innocence. or he can accept the friend request. then the admin views the conversation history between me and him (this can be done through the phone app only so you have to log into my account on phone). you will see a huge conversation between me and him because we used to actually be friends, this proves that when he said "who is this" in his screenshot it was just a set up. so you will see a huge conversation between me and him but you will never find the conversation he posted in his screenshot because it simply doesnt exist and was made on an alt account with my name and picture stolen basically impersonating me.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2017
  8. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please stop bumping the appeal! No we will not take access to your account.
    You need to read this

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/

Your last post was merged with the previous to avoid bumping - next time will result in the appeal being locked till an appeals admin reviews it.
  9. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Dopamine Receptors,

On behalf of SteamRep, I want to apologize for getting you mixed up in this. Following a comprehensive investigation and interview, I was able to provably establish you were innocent of all offenses.

Your reporter has been banned from ever making any scam reports again, and has received a BANNED tag themself. I have removed your tag. If you were banned from any other communities, you may link them to this appeal.