1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198170797171 - (dargon / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by dargon, Dec 5, 2017.

1. dargon

dargon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:105265721
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198170797171 (dargon)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    I have made a previous appeal but (I think) I messed up and it wasn't quite right. I tried to scam https://forums.steamrep.com/members/oz3l0t-d-e-r-p.36470/ using the "hidden item" scam. I was not succesful - so I didn't technically repay him but I didn't actually get anything out of it so I put that it was repayed. I was being stupid at the time and whilst not being a reason to scam, I had idiotically gambled away skins of mine. I was going through a pretty tough time at the time as I had moved country so I couldn't really be anywhere else than my computer. I had been getting loads of scam attempts coming my direction recently - after buying a new knife - and I saw noone was getting punished for this, so I sort of decided I'd try it. Once again it isnt a reason to scam, just an explanation. A friend of mine had built an inventory scamming too, so I was convinced it would work and be a one time deal sort of thing. I have realised how horrible this was to even seriously consider - so I sincerely apologise to all of you for the inconvenience and I also tried to send the victim an apology but I couldn't because he blocked me. Also - I don't expect a complete removal of my tag. I would be happy with a reduction to caution. Thankyou for your time​
  2. dargon

dargon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:105265721
    I f✿✿✿ed up and I posted this as the admin made a mistake. He didnt - can an admin change that or is there a way I can?
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691