1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198174147778 - (Null=DD / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ∞NullBot∞, Aug 6, 2016.

1. ∞NullBot∞

∞NullBot∞ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:106941025
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198174147778 (Null=DD)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello , me and my cousin, like to f✿✿✿ with each other about "Scamming" And how dumb people can be accepting such trade offers.We never send such offers to other people other than us , even if he accepted it i would have given his items back (yes that 0.06$)
    Well , after one competitive game , where I made fun of him he blackmailed me and posted this post (Because he knew how much i cared about trading/trust).
    As i feel terribly sorry for this misunderstanding , (He wanted my old knife skin for him not to post , i declined and he posted it).He just told me about this ban today, in reply to my question why can't i use some trading platforms.
    I got mad , but at the same time realized how i should stop sending such trade offers , even if the guy knows that im just joking with him as it might endanger other people in falling in this scam. (In other trades)
    Ill post some proof of me repaying items (of the same value) even if he didn't ACCEPT the trade (from his and my side)

Again , i wish to state that I HAD NO DIRECT VICTIMS , but i STILL PAID HIM​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Are you noting a change of heart here and admitting to the attempt or are you making an excuse as to why you did the attempt?
  3. ∞NullBot∞

Steam:
    Well,as i mentioned, i will never ever scam even for 0,03$ :( and i really used to care a lot about trading before i got scammed for my huntsman stained field tested , and now i understand how bad the person who is getiing scammed will feel, for example, i cried for 3 days in a row
    upload_2016-8-7_13-26-1.png
  4. ∞NullBot∞

Steam:
    and i am noting a change of the heart and admitting to the attempt
  5. ∞NullBot∞

Steam:
    I was just joking with him,after i made fun of him in matchmaking and then he took this joke seriously which i was punished for
  6. ∞NullBot∞

Steam:
    I am also noting that all i wanted is TO PRANK him, he is younger than me, so i decided to be an ahole with him , now i regret what i've done,you can ask him if i am his cousin
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Archiving, duplicate appeal.