1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198174437339 - (Kritikill ヅ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Kritikill ヅ, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Kritikill ヅ

Kritikill ヅ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:107085805
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198174437339 (Kritikill ヅ)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I only remember 1 alternate account, it was my first steam account ever but I no longer have access to it,
    here is the account profile
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145955090

Appeal description:
    I was a very naive person a while back, about 3-6 months ago, my ex-friend who has since completely ghosted me, blocked me and changed his name to something I can't identify, messaged me saying that i had a pending ban and that I needed to go to this person:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198346409087

The link above leads to the person who hijacked my account and subsequently scammed everyone. He went by the name of Christopher Lawrence and claimed to be a Steam Admin and through very persuasive words that like the idiot I am believed after being scared for my account, hesitantly gave up my account info and only contacting him on my discord. After about a week and the cleaning of my account supposedly at 94% completion, my computer broke down. the motherboard had completely fried itself after 7+ years of being in use.

I am uncertain to what exactly the hijacker was up to but due to this report, I am sure that he was up to no good and being an all-around, scammer and liar.

Then on my birthday (i will not give exact but it is in the month of march), I was able to get the money to purchase a new Dell Gaming Computer with 2 Terrabyte Space Hard Drive.

I eventually got into contact with a real Steam Admin named Lara who helped me get my account backed and when I had returned, The hijacker had stolen 3 of my items, all TF2 Items.
    A "Prinny Machete"
    "The Patriot Peak", and
    A "The Dictator", My "The Dictator" was painted A Strange Commitment To Purple"
    All at 6:29 PM, on Feb 24, 2019

The last trade I ever had before that was me trading my Tide Turner and Claidheamh Mòr for a single unit of Scrap Metal on Feb 3, 5:03 Pm to a Scrap.tf Trading bot Named ScrapTF | Rocket Scrap

Scrap.tf bot profile here:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/tf2scrap65

I looked through my trade history, desperate to make sure the hijacker had not stolen anybody's items, but I couldn't find any other than the three I mentioned. I didn't find any people besides ChingChong (The Hijacker) at the top of the list and other scrap bots from scrap.tf below him.

Here is my trade history, top is when my items were stolen, the one under that is the last trade I made before i lost control of my account.

View attachment 709602

Please help me lift this ban and bring the hijacker ChingChong and any possible associates to justice.

Anyone who reads all of this, thank you for your time and for reading this. I don't wish this to happen on anybody who doesn't deserve it. Thank you for your time.​

Attached Files:

2. Kritikill ヅ

Steam:
    Im going to go get screenshots of my entire trade history, il be back
  3. Kritikill ヅ

Steam:
    Here is my trade history starting at my oldest trades and ending at the 15th screenshot I took.

Attached Files:

4. Kritikill ヅ

Steam:
    Here are the next 15 screenshots of my trade history, still going from oldest to newest, picking up where screenshot 15 left off.

Here are screenshots 16 through 29.

Attached Files:

5. Kritikill ヅ

Steam:
    Here are the final 11 screenshots of my trade history, still going from oldest to newest, picking up where screenshot 29 left off, and ending at the trade where the hijacker took 3 of my items from my TF2 Inventory.

Here are screenshots 30 through 40

Attached Files:

6. Kritikill ヅ

Steam:
    also at a point in time i said i got into contact with a real steam admin, what i meant was a valve moderator, not steam admin
  7. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello. I'm unable to grant this appeal, since we do not consider willingly giving out your credentials to another Steam user to be a form of hijacking.
    You are at all times responsible for your account and any actions by it; this is Valves stance, and this is also our stance.
    http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/ :
    https://forums.steamrep.com/pages/faq/
    If our policy changes, and only then, you will be welcome to make another appeal.
    Appeal denied.