1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198176323398 - ([not] Wever / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [not] Wever, Apr 14, 2018.

1. [not] Wever

[not] Wever Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:108028835
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198176323398 ([not] Wever)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    My friend's account was hacked a while back. Now the scammer who scammed my friend banned us on steamrep (with his own scam account I think).

The account he used is and never was mine. He also linked an another friend's account with the the scammer's account.

i give you here my steam trade history and you can see that I have never traded with this so called "alt"account.

View attachment 653889
    View attachment 653890
    View attachment 653891
    As you can see most of my trades are only with scrap.tf . It is also that i am not a trader because in my history you can see that i never trade ore use an alt. account to trade with.

Hopefully you can solve this manner an see that I don't have that alt. account. I even Have anny accounts exept this one.

Wever​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You are correctly identified as an alternate account of 76561198191364007 and not because of being "friends" with the user or because the user claimed the account was their alt. Failure to explain your association with the user, and beyond any doubt you are, is lying/lying by omission and will result in the appeal being instantly denied.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    Failure to explain relationship with other account.
    Failure to followup.

Appeal denied.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**