1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198176586527 - (Radical - OG / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by michu2k #BUYING, Nov 10, 2018.

1. michu2k #BUYING

michu2k #BUYING Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:108160399
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198176586527 (Radical - OG)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    It's been exactly exactly 31 months since I commited my scam on an innocent victim. I fully admit to it, I was careless and wanted to join in on the scamming trend as it was a big thing back in 2015 and 2016. I really regret it and I have completely abandoned scamming since early 2017. We are now heading into the year 2019 and the steamrep ban on my profile really does bug me because when I meet people online they always question the ban on my profile and automatically change their opinions on me.

The report was made in April 2016 and it got answered after 10 months on February 2017, and on that day the victim added me on his alt and messaged me about the ban. We spoke for around 45-60 minutes on chat and came to a conclusion where he forgave me since he knew I was careless and stupid back in the days. We ended up on a good note and I haven't seen him since.

I really hope you take my appeal into consideration,
    Thanks​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @michu2k #BUYING . After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -SR, by policy, does not grant RWC (real world currency) related offense. Auto deny reason.
    -Also you have not repaid or showed evidence of repayment to the victim.
    Appeal denied.