1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198176848749 - (DMT / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by DMT, Dec 10, 2018.

1. DMT

DMT Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:108291510
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198176848749 (DMT)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I have not committed any fraud, the only thing I did was put a price perhaps something "high" of an object which had no knowledge of its price, and a subject called "blunus" reported for that.​
  2. DMT

DMT Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Please :( I really had no idea of the price and I simply sent him the offer, as he said himself I thought it was a FESTIVE weapon and not FESTIVIZED, and I did not know the difference, that's why I put that price ):
  3. DMT

DMT Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    nothing yet? ):
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You called it a festive and you quoted a price on par with a legitimate festive that you looked up on a pricing site, you cant tell me you "had no knowledge of its price" when you are dropping such quotes.*** On its face, it absolutely looks like item misrepresentation. Saying that, why should I consider such an appeal?

Edit: ***You knew enough to research prices, you knew enough to know what you were looking up.
  6. DMT

DMT Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    It's because the prices did not fit me (Image 1), I found it strange that this item had that price and it was not identical to the item I have (Imagen 2), so I looked for another item, the one with the "festive lights" and I found this article (image 3), which was apparently the same object, but I thought it was the same. I was wrong

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      479.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      469.8 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      340 KB
      Views:
    • 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      479.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      469.8 KB
      Views:
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    As I already said above, I do not believe your version of events. Ill ask only once more, why should I consider the appeal at all?
  8. DMT

DMT Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Because s✿✿✿, it's true. I just did not discover the price of the item and confused it with another article. I sent him the offer thinking it was the same object and this happened. I do not know how many times I have to say that I was wrong. I told them the situation exactly as it happened and here also they still do not believe me.
    What do you expect me to tell you? I have no more proof to corroborate my veracity, it was not an attempt to scam, I have never done it and I never will.
    I made a mistake that any human can make, and they judge me for that. I think it's not fair.
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    I'm sorry, I'm unable to consider your appeal, the evidence supports a different narrative then then one you are providing here.

Appeal denied.