1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198179047139 - (M_ntix / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by M_ntix, Apr 24, 2023.

1. M_ntix

M_ntix Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:109390705
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198179047139 (M_ntix)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I only have one steam account and I made it in 2015​

Appeal description:
    Hello I recently been more active on csgo again and wanted to join the community but I’ve done something a long time ago I was too young and did not realize what I was doing. I was 13 and the time and some of my friends got me in to scamming on the betting site called drakemoon. I admit it that I scammed the person who reported me and I’m really sorry I will try to get in touch with the person so I can pay him back in some way. I just really want to come back to the community clean and never do such things again. I hope you understand and I hope that people at that young age realize it is bad before it’s too late. Have a nice day From Mantas​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you have not already paid back and are only appealing to get back into csgo the appeal has no way forward.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    We are closing in on two weeks with no reply, I can give you until Tuesday to followup or the appeal will be concluded.
  4. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Please follow up, you have 2 weeks to do so.
  5. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
    As you are clearly active here, this cannot go on much longer. To avoid any ambiguity, you hereby have 24 hours to reply to this thread with evidence that you repaid your victim. Do not keep trying to blame your lack of doing so on the magical make believe non-existent VAC ban, post ONLY proof of repayment if there is any.
  6. M_ntix

Steam:
    This is the persons profile. Hes vac banned and he has blocked me i have no way of contacting the person.

Attached Files:

7. M_ntix

Steam:

I would gladly repay him just to get my ban off. Best regards Mantas
  8. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
    The user is NOT VAC banned, I clearly told you not to bring that up as it is very incorrect.

The fact that you have not disputed anything in the report, only want to appeal so you can get back into the community, and the fact that you did this for at least 2 months (far too long for you to claim that you did not know what you wee doing and long enough for you to likely successfully scam someone,) I cannot allow you to be unbanned from here.
    As such, this appeal is thus Rejected.

Regards.

Fyi, if you actually care, the guy who reported you has a GAME ban, not a VAC ban, they are completely different and, though you did not successfully scam the person who reported you (something someone who actually cared about what they did would have known) people with game bans can still use the trading system within Steam.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**