1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Appeal: 76561198179362406 - (Llemy / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Appeal a Judgement' started by Llemy, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Llemy

Llemy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:109548339
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198179362406 (Llemy)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I dont have alternate accounts that can trade. I only have 1 smurf account and the name is
    RubyJane​

Appeal description:
    I admit that i tried to scam and succeed in it. It has been a year and i have not and will not try or do scam again for the rest of my life. This is my first time scamming and i will never do it again in the future. I am truly sorry for what i have done and i want to regift the item that i scammed to the owner if the admin/moderators can help me find that person again. I will immediately offer the item (lina immortal) if the admin/moderator can help me find the person.
    Info: I scammed him using my main account which is this. I dont have alternate accounts that can trade and it has been a long time since i traded.
    I admit i was wrong and i have learned from my mistakes. I feel bad and i want to give the person his/her item back. I promise that this will never ever happen again
    Thankyou.​
  2. ЩĄ | Horse

ЩĄ | Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  3. Llemy

Llemy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:109548339