1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198179494422 - (Bulgur SUPREME / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by TheEvilOne, Jul 18, 2021.

1. TheEvilOne

TheEvilOne Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:109614347
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198179494422 (Bulgur SUPREME)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    The only other account is the one that was hijacked and linked to my main

| steamname: LcS Kackata
    | steam3ID: [U:1:244191068]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:122095534
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198204456796
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198204456796

The info of the stolen account​

Appeal description:
    Back 2271 days ago(as of making the appeal), my account got hijacked, (was a dumb 12 y.o., my friend cheated(unbeknownst to me) in cs go, told me its unfair, he contacted some *steam support rep* over FB, asked for details, which included my account info so he can check *something* , dumb ass self agreed, and lo and behold, account's steam guard, email and all info got changed, and some few days after getting hijacked, with me reporting(and possibly others that got harmed by my account(that got stolen) it got banned, and since it was my OG main account, the 2nd one that i made after the hijack got banned aswell because they were linked(i suppose).

As for proof, conversations with the said scammer happened over facebook, where both account parties have been deleted.

I have not traded/interacted with cs go trading since then, nor is the banned account, but as i've quit CSGO, and I'm wishing to sell my inventory, I am certain most people wouldn't want to trade with me mainly citing the SteamRep Ban I have.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Unfortunately, you have lost all posting privileges in the appeals section, this is your 4th appeal thread (two duplicate appeals and one previous attempt) and you were told in your prior appeal you may ONLY APPEAL WITH YOUR ORIGINALLY TAGGED ACCOUNT, this is policy and their is no way around it, true or not, this account cannot submit an appeal.