1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198187091031 - (sirswag55 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Sir Swag, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Sir Swag

Sir Swag Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:113412651
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198187091031 (sirswag55)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    First of All what started all this was this user ''Lagmaster'' who scammed me saying the same thing of reporting me for having illegal items,My account got stolen But I got it back and I want to say I'm the real user from the account ''Sir Swag'' I got accused for being a scammer but ''Lagmaster'' was in my account while this happen so Everyone thaught it was really me. Here's my steam support messages:Hello, the problem started like this: A player wanted to talk to me about having denounced me because I had illegal items, but I never had because he said he knew how to withdraw the complaint, but I barely noticed that he was not withdrawing the complaint yes change my password so he could get my phone number and change my email, but I can not log into my account. Unfortunately I do not have a picture of My Funds, but the username is here: https : //steamcommunity.com/id/takuser. My account has been stolen. Please give me my account back. So can I ask the Admins for an unban. I repeat I'm the real user ''Sir Swag''. -edited 12-7-2019​

Attached Files:

2. Sir Swag

Steam:
    Here's the Proof of my Support Ticket, It might be in Portuguese but I can translate for you, But Please Believe in me.

Attached Files:

3. Sir Swag

Steam:
    Let This be Pending because I'm Trying to get my Old Ticket from Steam support
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    When did you recover your account?
    How did you recover your account?
    Provide screenshots of your steam support ticket.
    Make sure screenshots match our requirements.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Additional week to followup.
  6. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since you are unable to show you were actually hijacked and recovered your account, the appeal cannot be granted.
    If you do however find proof ( screenshots of Steam Support Ticket/s) and provide it, you may submit a new appeal.
    Appeal denied.