1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Appeal: 76561198187091031 - (sirswag55 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Appeal a Judgement' started by Sir Swag, Jul 12, 2019 at 9:00 AM.

1. Sir Swag

Sir Swag Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:113412651
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198187091031 (sirswag55)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    First of All what started all this was this user ''Lagmaster'' who scammed me saying the same thing of reporting me for having illegal items,My account got stolen But I got it back and I want to say I'm the real user from the account ''Sir Swag'' I got accused for being a scammer but ''Lagmaster'' was in my account while this happen so Everyone thaught it was really me. Here's my steam support messages:Hello, the problem started like this: A player wanted to talk to me about having denounced me because I had illegal items, but I never had because he said he knew how to withdraw the complaint, but I barely noticed that he was not withdrawing the complaint yes change my password so he could get my phone number and change my email, but I can not log into my account. Unfortunately I do not have a picture of My Funds, but the username is here: https : //steamcommunity.com/id/takuser. My account has been stolen. Please give me my account back. So can I ask the Admins for an unban. I repeat I'm the real user ''Sir Swag''. -edited 12-7-2019​

Attached Files:

2. Sir Swag

Steam:
    Here's the Proof of my Support Ticket, It might be in Portuguese but I can translate for you, But Please Believe in me.

Attached Files:

3. Sir Swag

Steam:
    Let This be Pending because I'm Trying to get my Old Ticket from Steam support
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    When did you recover your account?
    How did you recover your account?
    Provide screenshots of your steam support ticket.
    Make sure screenshots match our requirements.