1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198187939931 - (MeboData / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by MeboData, Oct 29, 2022.

1. MeboData

MeboData Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:113837101
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198187939931 (MeboData)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have any other accounts (on my last appeal I worded this incorrectly)​

Appeal description:
    I had already appealed and I made the case that me and my brother used to share
    this account and he traded https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198285679482 by coincidence and this is probably why it was assumed that I was his alt. The account I am appealing from is my only account I use. I also added two images from my trade history showing my account only trading 6 times (most of which happened to be with this scammer) although since I didn't trade very much the only trades that were made were from when my brother was playing, which is why it stops after that because I only bought my items from the steam market.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Appeal denied for defacto alt/shared account. This is a policy deny, nothing more can be done for you.

https://forums.steamrep.com/pages/faq/
    • Buying/selling/trading/lending or any other transfer of ownership of a steam account does not negate a banned tag nor are you able to appeal for the account.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**