1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198188476566 - (✪haZe / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ✪haZe, Apr 23, 2020.

1. ✪haZe

✪haZe Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:114105419
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198188476566 (✪haZe)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    i dont have any other accounts​

Appeal description:
    My account was hijacked 5 years ago and I reported it for fraud, 2 weeks ago I got it back and I see that I have a bad reputation, I never even attempted to do a scam so I would like to request a reputeation reevaluation as I was the victim not the "criminal". Thank you !​
  2. ✪haZe

✪haZe Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I saw that you put the other appeal invalid, i didnt know you can reply here, sorry, so the alt account that is listed with me is the guy who scammed me 5 years ago, i can provide you with everything you need, i just got back thid account like 2 weeks ago. I dont want to be known as a scammer because i got scammed :)) this is not fair at all for me, thank you.
  3. ✪haZe

✪haZe Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    and if you are going to ask me the story goes as follows: Some random guy scammed me, i dont really remember that part but its irrelevant, i was a little kid like 11 or 12 yrs old and this guy filezike pretended to be my friend for a long time so i trusted him, when the guy scammed me filezike told me that he will recover it for me, he said that steam didnt answer him but the truth was that steam responded and he got the account for him not for me. I already spoke with steam thats how i got my account back. I had an expensive inventory that i received for christmas :)) and he scammed me. So thats the story, i will put a screenshot with the trade history so you can see he stole the items from me, even the 2 cents one, i guess he needed them more than me :)

Attached Files:

4. ✪haZe

✪haZe Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
  5. ✪haZe

✪haZe Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    You’re literally treating me like a scammer when i was the one scammed, that’s pretty sad tbh
  6. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
  7. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Giving you 14 days to reply.
  8. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam: