1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198192499537 - (memeulent / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Calvilix, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Calvilix

Calvilix Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:116116904
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198192499537 (memeulent)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have any related accounts​

Appeal description:
    In my defense, this offense was taken years ago by my account, sounds like contradiction, fortunately it isn't, I was thirteen at the time of the ban and very gullible, in a sense I gave my email and password to the scammer. I do not know how to find emails concerning my back and forwards with Steam to acquire my account back from said scammer/hijacker, it's also important to note that, my brother and me had our accounts linked to my Dad's email, thus unfairly banning him as well, his account now is 'Taco 420.' I've been clean in the steam community, I haven't scammed, cheated or acted rudely to another member in any multiplayer games, and evidence for scamming was indeed profound, but it was not committed by myself. Another proof of this scam was my inventory was cleaned after I got my account back, at the time I did not have an active bank account, therefore it is impossible to trace this back to my sole bank account as there is no evidence to suggest the use of 'OPskins.' The sole reason is to get my account cleared from steamrep status to compete in competitive Team Fortress again as UGC servers do not allowed banned members to play on their servers, hence the sole reason of the ban prevented me entirely, forcing me to move to counter-strike: global offensive. I also would like to reconnect with the community.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You provided no proof of your claim of a hijacking, a ticket showing the account was recovered is required, if you attempt another appeal w/o it, that will be it, you will have used up all opportunity to appeal the tag and lose posting privileges in the appeals section. Additionally, invalid for non public profile.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**