1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198193394842 - (back / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by back, Jan 6, 2020.

1. back

back Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:116564557
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198193394842 (back)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    N/A​

Appeal description:
    these series of documents show that this damn hijacker was trying to "verify" the validity of my purchasing methods and asked me to put in my card details in order to verify them. throughout my conversation with him, he is as well very insistent on me placing my money into that website, a clear sign of a fraudulent steam employee.
    Going further, the 8th and seven images show what happened after I was able to recover my account and clearly show that indeed whoever hijacked my account also that they were not using proper or maybe even illegal position location sharing. being utterly brain lit I submitted to the "verification of items" sham that fake steam employees pull on uneducated fools, like my self. with the 10th image, I also hope to buy time in order to provide more sufficient data for my case

With these reasons, I hope the admins of this Website can find it in their minds to repeal my ban and my scammer Stain
    -regards back
    View attachment 741185 View attachment 741186 View attachment 741187 View attachment 741188 View attachment 741189 View attachment 741190 View attachment 741191 View attachment 741192 View attachment 741193 View attachment 741194

Attached Files:

2. back

back Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I only hope these Reasons can repeal the accusations placed before me
  3. back

back Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    You need to provide screenshots of the steam support ticket, make sure you do not cut or edit the screenshots.
    Please provide the date you got hijacked and the date you recover your account.
  5. back

back Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    how do i recover that information?
  6. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Log in into Steam Support and find the ticket you made to recover your account.
  7. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Since you are unable to show you were actually hijacked and recovered your account, the appeal cannot be granted.
    If you do however find proof ( screenshots of Steam Support Ticket/s) and provide it, you may submit a new appeal.
    Appeal denied.