1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198193394842 - (doctor sex / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by back, Sep 5, 2020.

1. back

back Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:116564557
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198193394842 (doctor sex)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and the admin told me to appeal again at a later date

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I have no alternate acounts​

Appeal description:
    I was not able to provide any photo evidence of a ticket being opened in order to regain control of my account because that key was deleted from the steam's report database. i would like to argue that i should be unbanned on the basis of a first time incompetance. I was tricked into giving away my personal items and key account data to a fraudulent steam staff team member (provided in first reputation thread) though the controller of my account had fraudulently attempted to scam squizel into giving his items, that was not me.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Appealed and denied, no additional information was provided by you anyhow. Additional appeal attempts without the already requested information from your original appeal will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeal section.

Archiving.