1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198193867415 - (Ruski.Husky / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Ruski.Husky, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Ruski.Husky

Ruski.Husky Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:116800843
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198193867415 (Ruski.Husky)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    N/A​

Appeal description:
    It has been about a year or 2 since I remember attempting to scam the person who reported me. There was a time where I had been scammed of 3 knives in 2 scams about 2 months apart, and I was broken. That time occurred about 2 years ago, where I completely snapped. I became desperate and resorted scamming. I had attempted on about 3 people and none were successful. The case that got me banned on steam rep was one of those instances. After seeing that nothing was working I remember thinking of the people that scammed me, and realizing that I was becoming one of them. I gave up on the whole idea of trying to scam and slowly rebuilt my inventory from scratch, legitimately . Looking back on the instances I feel sick, knowing that I had even tried to deceive others out of their hard earned items. I truly do regret wasting others time and attempting at deceiving others. I am sorry. Luckily no one fell for any of my past attempts, and no items were lost. I do feel compelled to apologize to the victim of the scam attempt; however, he has me blocked, so I am unsure how to go about reaching him. I have matured and realized that any form of scamming or deception is not the right course of action as it is morally wrong and pointless. I will not attempt ever again because I understand that there are so many other good ways of obtaining items that do not involve theft or deception.
    Thank you for your time and consideration.

( I do not own any alternate accounts. The past attempts were conducted from my main account )​
  2. Ruski.Husky

Ruski.Husky Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:116800843
    EDIT : I have added the victim back to apologize for the attempted scam.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -Report implies you knew about SR since you referenced us and the use of admins in item verifying (something that does not actually exist).
    -Tho reported only once, imply in appeal many additional attempts.
    -Type of offense is considered advanced and too severe to consider an appeal for, amount of prep/premeditation gave you ample opportunity to rethink your choices.

Appeal denied.