1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198194953791 - (⚡Static⚡ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ⚡Static⚡ [83 Keys], Jun 18, 2017.

1. ⚡Static⚡ [83 Keys]

⚡Static⚡ [83 Keys] Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:117344031
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198194953791 (⚡Static⚡)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    -Smurf for CS
    | steamname: Big Dick Rick
    | steam3ID: [U:1:259935841]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:129967920
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198220201569
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198220201569

-Smurf for CS
    | steamname: f0rest
    | steam3ID: [U:1:146388337]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:73194168
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198106654065
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198106654065

Appeal description:
    Hello!
    Firstly I would like to take the time to the admin who is reviewing my case.
    Less then a year ago, I clicked on a malicious link which led to my steam account being hijacked. I wasn't in possession for a good 4 months, and after a long and grueling process, I was able to recover my account and my stolen skins. I don't trade too often, but enough, and when I got it back, nothing was too out of the ordinary. It wasn't until recently when I tried to enter a CS trade server (TGP) that I was banned. After checking their website, I had learned about this. I would like to formally take the time to apologize for any inconvenience this has caused anyone, after all i'm the one who clicked the link. If this doesn't fall under the pretense that my account can be unbanned, then that's understandable. I'm willing to go the lengths to repaying back the person(s) who were affected by this.
    Thanks for your time, once more.

Attached Files:

2. ⚡Static⚡ [83 Keys]

Steam:
    I'm sorry if this came off as bumping, but just like to note something, that picture of the report is the only one I have, they wiped support tickets when they changed interface (so far as I found through research of my own), and is the only proof that my account was hijacked. Sadly their initial change didn't do much, my account was compromised all the way up till november of 2016.
  3. Nebras

Nebras New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92811415
  4. ⚡Static⚡ [83 Keys]

Steam:
    Thanks @Nebras

There are a few more emails sent back and fourth, but this should sum it up. First one is initial problem, and the last one is when I was finally able to recover my account.

Attached Files:

5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    The first ticket you provided is incomplete. In addition, you need to provide exact dates of when you were hijacked (to the best of your ability) I would also like to see a list of all your support tickets.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  6. ⚡Static⚡ [83 Keys]

Steam:
    Alright, those are my only 2 support tickets, I emailed them regarding the rest worried that the hacker had access to my support or something of that nature. I'm not sure if I remember that old email but I will try. Exact date I was hijacked was the first ticket (June 2nd 2016), and recovery date was (Nov. 22nd 2016).
  7. ⚡Static⚡ [83 Keys]

Steam:
    Appeal status was changed to need more info, what else do I need to provide? I gave both tickets I sent on, and both are valid screens according to my understanding of screen guidelines.
    Thanks!
  8. ⚡Static⚡ [83 Keys]

Steam:
    Here's my support history, misunderstood what you asked the first time.

Attached Files:

9. ⚡Static⚡ [83 Keys]

Steam:
    Reports still under [Need More Info], only other thing I could think of that is needed of me at this point was the trade in the trade history, in which I forgot to link.

Attached Files:

10. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a detailed review and discussion with another admin. We are going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were hijacked in early June of 2016 recovered June 6th, and early Nov of 2016 recovered Nov 22nd. We acknowledge your appeal claim that you were hijacked the entire time and lost your account, but this does not match any of our own information. The issue is you made an SR account with steam login during that same time, nowhere in the report that you replied to (and yes, our information shows it was actually you who made the SR forum account and replied to the report and NOT a "hijacker") did you claim hijacked and we have no evidence on our end (months worth) you were hijacked in the time between both tickets. The only mention of hijack was well after you tried to get the report dismissed unsuccessfully. Based on these items, can only assume this was a ruse to skirt responsibility for the offense. We can split hairs over a few other things like failure to disclose ALL alts but its completely moot at this point.

Denied for lying.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**