1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198195616409 - (» ¡¡Loopard / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Kiko HD, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Kiko HD

Kiko HD Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:117675340
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198195616409 (» ¡¡Loopard)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I dont have any other accounts. It is only my account and i have it only 1 account​

Appeal description:
    Today, my friend told me that i had steamrep ban and saw it on my profile. My pc dont run so, i can access steam only with mobile. So i am sure that this is a mistake because i can event open another account with my phone or PC because of reasons.

This was my friend's account and he gave it to me 2 years ago. So i think nobody have acsess on that account and its its mistake​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
  3. Kiko HD

Steam:
    Yes i am owner of Loopard,
    I have never had any communication to any of this profiles and his "alt" accounts.
    And i dont know why i am in that list of SteamrepBanned alternative accounts.

I never had him in my friend list, i never had messaged him, i have never traded with him.
    Plus it - my pc dont runs last 3-4 months and i have no time to trading evry hour + contact unknown people on steam and etc with my phone.

If u need anything more that's not a problem
  4. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Explain in detail.
  5. Kiko HD

Steam:
    Yes, when i was off the steam, my friend was using it for playing games. I borrowed him my steam account for 1 month 2 years ago. This was the last time that someone logined to my account.
  6. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    That's not what you said at first. You said he gave you the account. Explain.
  7. Kiko HD

Steam:
    Yes, he gave me account i wrote it shortly.

Because i am here and i can explain evry details of my any words.

As i said i was not using steam about two years ago for 1 month cause i had exams and i borrowed it to my friend which gave it to me about 2 years ago. In this words i am telling you that , that was only time when another guy logined to my steam.

Don't think that i am hiding you anything , cause this account is important for me, it is my first account which i have made ~4 years ago and it is the only account that i have/had. Its my history of steam/trades.
  8. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -You are responsible for your account at all times, that includes who you let use it.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/pages/faq/
    -Lying/lying by omission.
    Appeal denied.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**