1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198196167305 - (Happy Kodi / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Borisy_Chicken, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Borisy_Chicken

Borisy_Chicken Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:117950788
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198196167305 (Happy Kodi)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I have no other accounts in use.​

Appeal description:
    I admit it, I tried to scam someone out of their knife a long time ago about 4 years ago. I wasn't successful but that is besides the point. Ever since then I received an SR ban and I accepted it because I did try to scam someone... However, I have changed a lot since 4 years ago. I have built up a new inventory through trading and put a lot of my own money into it as well. I even unboxed a knife a couple weeks ago!! However, throughout my new trading experience I have been unable to trade with a lot of high tier traders because of my steamrep ban. I have been victim to many scam attempts in the past couple of months and have reported all accounts I encounter, I was even invited to join this scammers "team" because of my SteamRep ban. I blocked the scammer and reported him to valve. I realize it is highly unlikely but I do think I deserve a second chance seeing as how the offense was 4 years ago and it was my only attempt. I thought I would still be able to trade fine with the SR ban, until I was looking to trade my karambits for a nice fire and ice marble fade. I could not find anyone with one so I joined a discord trading server called Trademart and got banned instantly for having an SR ban. I have never attempted to scam since my offense 4 years ago and never plan on doing again. I do not want to risk my high tier inventory on the chance I could receive a trade ban and lose my money. Please consider my appeal I WILL NEVER SCAM AGAIN!
    I uploaded an image of my current inventory. aqquired through tradeups, trading, and unboxing.
    Thank you for reading and I hope you can consider my case :)

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Per appeal policy, lying in an appeal is grounds for an appeal to be instantly denied and changing your story after being denied automatically results in loss of posting privileges in the appeal section.