1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198196736429 - (yourgoatpapi / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by yourgoatpapi, Jul 25, 2021.

1. yourgoatpapi

yourgoatpapi Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:118235350
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198196736429 (yourgoatpapi)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have any accounts anymore​

Appeal description:
    Dear,
    Hope everything is going well. I am currently in college, and I have just recently found more time to play games. I will be completely honest, I am a pre-med student, I worked a lot and wanted to play a few tf2 game modes with my friends. I was kicked out of all servers because I was marked a scammer. I admit to doing stupid things when I was younger. I would not do them again. I completely understand the younger me is still me, and I would have to take responsibility for what I have done. But I have changed and would not scam ever again. I know the consequences and would not want to go through them again. In the time that I have been gone, hoping on and off sometimes, I have never done anything reportable or stupid. I would appreciate it if I could be unbanned, but I do understand I was guilty of what happened.
    Thankyou
    From,
    Yourgoatpapi​
  2. yourgoatpapi

yourgoatpapi Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:118235350
    I apologize, I was banned by FOG. Not SR.
    Thankyou for the help
  3. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918