1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198197167205 - (Replay / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Replay *Zowie 2, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Replay *Zowie 2

Replay *Zowie 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:118450738
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198197167205 (Replay)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here earlier for another situation in the past.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    At this moment I don't use any alt account.​

Appeal description:
    Hello, I got banned on steamrep about 387 days ago.
    In past I would say 2015-16 I had an account with registration id: georeplay, which is listed as alt account now on steamrep. This account was my main account in past till I decided to sell it... yes I know that selling steam account on the third-party website is breaking some rules, but there was no choice for me (financial situation).
    I sold the account and never had an interaction with it.
    The guy who bought the account (he was same country citizen) as I know used it to scam people. He used my trust, got account and used it for doing horrible things.
    I never had straight contact with the owner again.
    I never tried to scam someone directly or with online ways.
    Yes, I will say again: selling account to someone it's not best choice, but I don't had another way.
    I don't have any direct/online contact with the account which is listed as alt right now.
    I hope for your charity. I was involved in this thing in this way. But I will say again that I'm not involved scamming anyone through steam, especially with this account which got banned.
    Thanks.
    ~replay.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, Further, Buying/selling/trading/lending or any other transfer of ownership of a steam account does not negate a banned tag nor are you able to appeal for the account.

Nothing can or will be done for you, ever. Any additional appeal attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeal section.