1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198197426115 - (Nosha / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by CSGOshuffle.com Nosha, Jul 13, 2022.

1. CSGOshuffle.com Nosha

CSGOshuffle.com Nosha Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:118580193
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198197426115 (Nosha)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    This is my only account, as stated in my last appeal that got denied by an admin that told me to appeal with the originally tagged account when the account that was banned ISN'T MINE.​

Appeal description:
    It's honestly disappointing the level of incompetence from some of the staff here. They didn't even take the time to read. I reported this, yet nothing has happened.
    [​IMG]
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  3. CSGOshuffle.com Nosha

Steam:
    How would I know???????????????????
  4. CSGOshuffle.com Nosha

Steam:
    Sorry for my frustration, I'm just very confusing on how this even happens.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    I asked a question and you asked one back, but you did not expressly state if you did or did not know the user in any capacity. Please followup or the appeal cannot go any further.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  6. CSGOshuffle.com Nosha

Steam:
    I apologize, I assumed it was implied. I'm honestly not sure who that is. Like I said in my previous report, I just recently got back into steam after many years and was only looking to use a website when I realized my account was banned. Upon you linking that account to me I did look at it and realized that I was friends on steam with this person(I removed them as soon as you brought this to my attention, as I previously had not looked at the account while logged into steam when initially seeing that my account was banned). It looks to be one of my old counterstrike friends(not entirely sure which one) gone rogue and decided to impersonate my account and scam my friends/others with what little reputation I had while I was away. As previously stated I'm not too invested in this as I was only looking to use a website at the time and was just genuinely curious about how this kind of thing happens, but I understand now. Not sure what else I could give you on this person because that is about everything I know, but it's not the end of the world if you are unable to sort it out.

Hope you have a nice day!
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    So before you did not know and now you do know who they are? Not being honest is a great way to have the appeal denied really fast. Last time I ask do you have anything else to add about your relationship with the user?
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    You affirmed your story of not knowing the user in question at least twice (once in your invalid appeal and in this appeal) Then finally admitting to knowing the user in "some" capacity and when pressed, decided to NOT elaborate/followup with the appeal.
    The appeal is being denied for lying/lying by omission and secondly, failure to followup.

Firmly denied.