1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198198988593 - (DaProtossPro / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by DaProtossPro, Sep 18, 2017.

1. DaProtossPro

DaProtossPro Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:119361432
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198198988593 (DaProtossPro)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello, and good day/night I am here to appeal my steamrep ban for the misleading and innocent ban that i have received on my account. I check my steamrep status every month, as I want to keep up to date if anything is wrong with my account.

However, today I got on my computer and checked steamrep because I haven't had a chance to look at it the start of this month, and I see that I have received a steamrep ban regarding the alternate account in which I do not own. Sjaklnda was a user from long ago which I have traded his Team fortress 2 Unusual item in which he quicksold on the community discussion. I did end up buying the TF2 Unusual, and sold to a trader in TF2Outpost trade thread.

Firstly, I do not think that I should be receiving this ban as I said above, sjaklnda was an anonymous trader in the Team Fortress 2 community trading discussion, which he "quicksold" the unusual hat to me at 75% of backpack.tf's pricing.

Secondly In my opinion, I should not be receiving this steamrep ban as I have done nothing wrong, as I traded for the unusual for keys, not in other way, such as a paypal scam, bitcoin scams and quickswitch scams.

Thirdly, I am a 15 year old student from Australia, my steam account is level 30 and with about 300 dollar worth of games according to steamdb.com . As a student, 300 US dollars is about 450 Australian Dollars, which is very expensive for a student aged 15.

Fourthly, I have stopped trading about 6 months ago, as I was bored and fed up with trading, so I decided to give up and buy myself a Butterfly knife Slaughter (MW) from bitskins, by converting the TF2 Keys that I had into CS:GO Keys and selling them on Bitskins.com and buying myself the Butterfly Knife Slaughter (MW)

Lastly, I would love it if this ban is removed from my account as the sjaklnda account has not been online for over 180 days on steam and probably moved onto another account, scamming someone else.

In conclusion, I strongly agree that this ban was incorrectly given out, as I bought the item at 75% of the price and then sold it at normal trading price at about 85% to an anonymous trader in TF2Outpost.com, and spending 450 Australian dollars is a lot of money as a 15 year old student, which cares about his steam reputation status. Plus,

Feel free to contact me via steam or through here for more information.

Thank you.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Liar. Beyond any doubt you know the user and yet you claim they are just some "anonymous" person to you.
  3. DaProtossPro

DaProtossPro Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:119361432
    How do you know that i know the user and you think that i am lying to you?

anyone gonna respond? thank you
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2017
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, appeal is being denied for lying/lying by omission. Both accounts share name-history and multiple independent connections, you explicitly said the account was simply someone "anonymous" you happen to bump into long ago, this is factually incorrect. Furthermore, you added and removed the user multiple times spanning years.

Firmly denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**